Arranging a funeral
We understand the sorrow and grief of bereavement and we appreciate that the love you shared in life should be reflected in the funeral. A funeral should be a unique tribute to the life of the person who has passed away, while providing comfort to relatives and friends. For some this will mean following a traditional path, for others a more contemporary funeral arrangement may be more suitable.
We consider it a privilege to provide such an important service to our local and surrounding communities.
Within our family run company, our caring staff are our most important asset, helping your family choose exactly the service that they require, whilst allowing total flexibility over the funeral arrangements. From a simple ceremony to an elaborate send off, we can help provide an affordable, dignified and personal funeral service.
If you need to get in touch…
Funerals are changing – they are becoming more like a celebration of life. Traditions are of course upheld however every aspect can be personalised:
- Travelling in specific transport – A favourite colour hearse, a motorcycle hearse, a horse and carriage.
- Incorporating a special route or place.
- The type of coffin – traditional, coloured, pictured.
- Charitable donations.
- Specifically designed “orders of service”
- Service content – Hymns and songs or a specific piece of music.
- Bright colours or a theme.